Two young India boys died at a birthday party after drinking a bottle of sulphuric acid they thought was fruit juice.

The boys died in agony after the horrifying mistake in Banglaore, southern India.

Aryan Singh, 9, was with his best friend Sahil Sankar, as they celebrated Sahil’s eight birthday.

After having food, the boys happened to see a liquid stored in a glass bottle. Presuming the liquid to be a cold drink, the duo reportedly consumed it.


Am Friendly, Contact Me On Whatsapp 08039654595 or mail support@zionadebisi.com
Enjoy More Here  “You Free To Slap Me, But Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You” – Pastor Adeboye Says

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.