A house located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where popular singer, Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire. The fire was believed to have started around 6am.

One of his neighbours said the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

A resident told Punch that, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.” 

Fire service personnel got there over one hour late, hence they couldn’t save much.


Am Friendly, Contact Me On Whatsapp 08039654595 or mail support@zionadebisi.com
Enjoy More Here  MUSIC : WE UP - Mikibizz

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.