1. What’s Your Full names and what brought about the Your Nick Name?
Answer – Anfani F. Yerima is my name And my Nick name is Ysun Yerima But I was formerly known as Star F Yung.
Then finally i felt changing my name to Ysun Yerima will be more cool and better.
2. Tell us a little about yourself and Academic background.
Answer – Am a rapper,a singer,and a music producer, i started working on my production skills with Burning soundz three years ago,and I was born and brought up in Kaduna state,kajuru local government which I did my primary school at C.D.I marban kajuru Before going to government technical college Kajuru to finish up my secondary school, And currently working forward to apply for the university of jos.
3. How long have you been into Music?
Answer – Five years
4. What is your Aim of Doing Music?
Answer – To impact, to become a celebrity And to take hip hop to another level.
5. How many Songs have you recorded so far?
Answer – I lost count,but i drop my E.P ending last year.
6. Describe the Nigerian Music industry.
Answer – Niagara music industry is really trying and is getting bigger every day and am happy we taking it,to the next level
7. Greatest Moment/Achievement so far.
Answer – Well last year was crazy for me,and since i drop my E.P I see myself progressing and moving forward,
And i feel am covered with my mentor teddy bagg by my side and since I drop my single with Niftybreezy the love from the fans was crazy, So expect my first single of the year featuring Shawn wonder
8. Most embarrassing moment.
Answer – hummm
I remember last year,i went to perform at a show,and during my performance, the generator when off and I felt real bad and embraced.
9. A Word of encouragement to Other Fastrising Artists out there.
Answer – just keep doing u,and keep working because to get there is not easy,
And keep praying for better days
10. Name 5 Artistes you listen to.
Answer – M.i abaga
Ice prince ,Ycee, I really like his rap delivery
,Kendrick Lamar, And jay z
Music & Video promotion on this site contact 08039654595 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org